Service & Repair
Our Mulgrave and Sydney facilities are equipped with specialised tradesmen who are renowned in the industry at repairing and reconditioning fan products. We understand that breakdowns are time critical, so we have staff dedicated only to fan repairs and we aim to have your fan back to you within 24 hours, often sooner.
In many cases we can provide the replacement components only if you wish to perform the repair yourself.
The most economical way to get an HVAC system operational again is to repair only the damaged components, while retaining the parts with significantly longer lifespans, such as the housings and frames. We can provide the following replacement services:
- Shafts and bearings
- Fan wheels and motors in Direct Drive units
- Motor brackets
- Motor bearing changeover
- Propellers for axial fans and condenser units
- Rebalancing of forward curve and backward curve fan wheels
- Pulleys, taper locks and belts
- Reinsulation of Air Handling Units
- Replacement of Ziehl-Abegg and Ebm-papst products in OEM roof units and plug fans
- Sheetmetal components, including frames, bases, housings, steel plates
If you want the job done properly by qualified staff with the most experience in repairing fan products in the industry, visit our Melbourne and Sydney branches to see how we can assist.